Saturday 13 September 2014

20/21APRIL

20/21 APRIL 2013
ok, damn long nvr blog alr sia... 
1) no time.
2) i forgot my account
3) i didnt remember i had a blog.

too many things to blog, maybe i will blog backwards. woohoo. like a cool right? 

Lets start from recently, sunday. 
I woke up late evening and had nothing to eat, therefore I decided to try making rosti.
Fortunately, it turn out fine, and its a first try. woohoo! 
GIVE A PAT TO MYSELF.


Even the looks is not bad right? hehe.
then I was hungry still, so I cooked some korean soup with tomyum and dongfen and manymany crabsticks
Then my brother ate half of it. aish.

ok. saturday was damn hot even when I was still sleeping. 
So when I woke up, I straight go bathe.
Then my parents decided to bring me to eat at a hawker, on a hot day. 
FML
Yea, satay by the bay (nt good pic coz i lazy walk there to take la)
But at least I had a happy stomach 


This kangkong was ugly, but nice


 Satay by the bay of course must have satay right? 

 The crab look nice but got very little meat.
NOT WORTH.


 Then I went to buy carrot cake by myself. woohoo.
Other than the original one, there is the cheese, and the bacon one.
I ordered the cheese one.


 Dessert


 Marina barrage views.
My parents told me to take pictures of the kites people are flying.
SPOT THEM

Then my family day ended off with going chinatown
ON SUCH A HOT DAY. FML
I'm a person that cannot tahan heat and I almost fainted.
jk, im not that weak. I just feel uncomfortable. lolol...

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment