Saturday 13 September 2014

am suppose to sleep now coz its 440am, and my lesson is at 8.
but idk why. I wan to type. 
this weekend is completely like wasted.
sat I slept and went out whn I woke, then came back to send portfolio stuff.
slept at 7am.

today, slept till 7pm coz many people keep waking me up. 
IF U LET ME SLEEP TILL AUTO WAKE, I WILL SLEEP LESSER.
IF U KEEP WAKING ME, I WOULD SLEEP BACK EVEN LONGER.
get it? 
so if anybody wants to wake me up, just let me sleep till I song, and I'll wake.

SO,
after I woke, I went out for dinner and movie.
Finally, ahboystomen.
its like saying to watch it so long ago,
yet everybody schedule dont fit. 
so after that chatted at mac awhile and go home around 12+/1

okay. I shall sleep soon. 

OHYA, anybody wan go out with nich, better go soon. 
BECAUSE HE's GOING IN SOON.
日子不多了
wish him good luck inside

all the 3 guys in my clique are going into ns at different times.
so we should really have more gatherings before having unable to meet often
or maybe chalet coz I feel like. hehe..

BYEBYE

No comments:

Post a Comment