Saturday 13 September 2014

I am suppose to do my work now, but i'm here. hehe

There's too much works crowding around me, stressing me up, with no clue of how to do it. 
Submissions coming and yet machines in the workshops spoils too. 
I have no mood to do. I'm still in the previous holiday mood, when the next holiday is already coming.
FML.

I myself know that procrastinating is not good, but yet, I cannot control myself for being so lazy.
WHY? IDK WHY. IF U KNOW, PLS DO TELL ME.

So, my maid came, and my life became abit messed up. 
She sleeps in the kitchen alley.
kelian, but I rather that than sleep in my room.
anyway, even if she sleeps with me, I doubt she will be able to sleep la.
like the timing I sleep, is already the timing that she's suppose to wake up.
and before I sleep, I'll confirm be doing something, making noise, on light. 
SO, its also kind of better for her to sleep there.

Ok, lets continue. 
so, she washes the toilet in the morning, and causing me to be late.
I find that she has a sweaty smell and everytime after she stays in my room, the smells remains.
so, as a person with abit of 洁癖, I spray my room with air freshener and febreeze after she goes out.
Also, as what I predicted, my mother ordered her to pack my room, making my room neater.
BUT I CANNOT FIND MY THINGS ! WTF..
IF ITS MESSY, AT LEAST I KNOW WHERE MY THINGS ARE! 
and now she change the position of everything, I even took around 5minutes to find A PEN. 
What do I do if I want to find other things?
And like everything is like gone! *poof* my room looks so empty, like I lost many things.
UNLESS MY MOTHER ASK HER THROW SOME. THN WTF I CAN JUST DIE.
IF THE THING IS IMPORTANT, FML. THN IT WILL BECOME MY BUSINESS 
FOR NOT LOCKING MY THINGS UP PROPERLY -.- ALWAYS LIDAT.

And now, I cant cook supper too. I once tot a maid would cook supper for me, but my 
mother told me according to MOM, actually they need sleep at 10 =.= wtf. 10? 
and now I have to eat dinner like earlier, so she can eat and also wash. 
when last time my dinner was like 9-1? ok, I eat very long i admit. but nobody cares.

And yea, this is how she ties my shoelace
for me, to try to tie like how I tie before
she wash. So obviously she failed and
I have to tie it again myself.


Life is boring, school is boring.
Why do we live when the final goal of life is to die?
Nothing is actually really interesting in life, especially in Singapore.
Also, sometimes I find life so unfair. 
Eg. Singers - They just have to sing and earn $ alr.
PeopleBornRich - Can do whatever they want and then inherit fortunes.
PeopleWithManySiblings - Many people to talk to when faced with problems.
TalentfFromYoung - People that find out their talents from young, and develop it further to become a better person.
Etc.

Jealous right?
Those are just some examples that you might, or might not agree. 
However, there are still some people facing worst problems.

From looking through my folders to find things for me to put inside my portfolio,
I FOUND THIS. HAHA
ok, this is my clique, including me.
We are still close to each other until now, except for jiamin and shujuan cause they are damn busy
As for the others, we meet every now and then, to crap and such.
Haha. Looks weird with so many people staring at me. 
I know my editing skills very noob la. coz I very lazy to perfect it.
Not like as if is something damn important etc.
Its the heart that counts. 
I remember that I did this and stick this all on a photoframe that I bought for christmas celebration with them, but without my face cause I didn't know shujuan was going that day, and there's not enough ''holes''
My face look very weird anyway. hahaha.
So from what I remembered, Lowell took my frame. haha. If I can find the rest of pics, I would post.
Theres a letter inside written by me, but its actually all rubbish cause I'm not someone that is good at words.
I can't talk properly and I feel awkward so I don't really have h2h talks.
However, I can talk like so much better through texts. 
So normally, those talks are through texts, and people shares their problems to me only through texts.
Else, if they tell me in my face, I will just like ''orh'' because its awkward and idk what to say.

k la. 要回去做功课了。
My father eating durian in the living room I cannot tahan. hahaha
Idk why, I eat durians when I'm young, but not now.
when people usually don't eat when they are young, and enjoys it now. 

Ok, very wordy already. I will end off with a picture, be it got link to this post anot.
:)


Ok, I randomly chose a pic from my folder and it happens to be this.
Long time since I did this thing. I was a pro (I assume) in primary school.
and the one above, my auntie threw it away while cleaning my room. knn
GOODNIGHT
*POOF*




No comments:

Post a Comment