Saturday 13 September 2014

Hi.
ok, if you can see this, most probably you have moused ur mouse all over the page.
this shows that you have the patience. good job.

today, i got feel for chinese, and so i shall type in chinese. woohoo!
掌声鼓励鼓励。


你宁愿带着面具做人,让大家喜欢你,还是做回你自己呢?

ANYWAY, ACTUALLY I GOT NOTHING TO SAY. HAHAHAHA

Nowadays, part of my class, is like obsessed with tongue twisters. So here are some that you can try it.

- Irish Wristwatch
- Red lorry, Yellow lorry
- Road roller
- Unique New York
- Black Bug's Blood
- Dishwasher soup
- I wish that I could wish the wish that you wished, but if you wished what the witch wished, I would not like to wish the wish that you have wished

hahaha. ok. I think I only remember this few. Personally, I think the most difficult one is the first one. hahaha. you will end up saying ''Irish rishwash''

ok, go practice before you speak to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment